I WILL BRING NEW ENERGY AND STRATEGIES TO KEEP OUR CITY GREAT FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS.
GOALS over the next 4 years:
- Continue to support SLOW & SMART GROWTH policies. These programs helped to develop and maintain our award winning status as a great place to live.
- Plan a new LIBRARY & CIVIC/COMMUNITY CENTER. Our undersized library is the busiest building in town and we are missing an active community center.
- EXPAND RECYCLED WATER for irrigation of landscaping. The result, more potable/drinking water will be available residents.
- Preserve OPEN SPACE & RIDGELINE PROTECTION. Scenic hills should be protected for future generations to enjoy. Once lost, they are gone forever.
- Support a PROSPEROUS DOWNTOWN and expand our parking capacity. We should limit residential development downtown, especially on Main Street.
- Let’s WORK TOGETHER for safe and family-friendly Pleasanton!